Returns and Refunds
According to Art. 52 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 21 21 February 2014, the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal, returning the goods received and obtaining the refund of the price paid.
The buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal in the event that:
- for any reason you are not satisfied with the purchase made, you have the right to withdraw from the contract, without penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 working days from the day of receipt of the goods purchased.
Method of withdrawal:
To exercise the right of withdrawal the customer must:
write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating these fields:
Form for the exercise of the right of withdrawal - annex B to Legislative Decree no. pursuant to art.49, paragraph 1, lit. h):
- Consignee [the name, geographical address and, where available, telephone, fax and e-mail addresses must be entered by the trader]:
- We (*) hereby notify the withdrawal from my/our (*) sales contract of the following goods/services (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of/consumer(s)
- Address of/consumer(s)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
In the event that the Customer chooses an order refund, and if it is approved, Leverzeletti will carry it out in the following ways:
- For orders paid by credit card we will immediately cancel the transaction with the sending of communication relating to the customer accompanied by a report of the cancellation. The Customer can verify the crediting of the amount within about 10 days, the waiting period varies according to the banking circuit to which the credit card is tied.
- For orders paid through Paypal we will proceed to the immediate refund on Paypal account of the Customer.
- For orders paid by bank transfer, the Customer will provide Leverzeletti with its bank support in order to proceed with refund.
- For payments received electronically (credit card/paypal), in addition to the methods mentioned above, the Customer may request the refund also by bank transfer, by sending us written communication with full indication of the data necessary to make the refund.
In all cases of return, Leverzeletti has the right to withhold the refund until the goods have been correctly delivered to the warehouse of departure or, according to agreements, until the proof of shipment of the return to be provided by the customer.